To search for real estate in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Marco Island, Florida, click HERE.
The weekend is here and there is much going on in Southwest Florida! Courtesy of Gulfshore Life, here is your top 5 things to do this weekend in Southwest Florida!
- Catch the ultimate in blue collar comedy when Larry the Cable Guy and Bill Engvall take the stage at Germain Arena tonight. Expect plenty of Southern-friend humor with a twist of down-home fun. www.germainarena.com
- TheatreZone wraps up its season with 110 in the Shade, the musical tale of a con man who comes to town promising a drought-stricken southwestern community that he can make it rain again. Starting tonight and running through May 12. www.theatrezone-florida.com
- It’s probably the most recognizable piece of classical music ever, but Beethoven’s Symphony No. 5 is still thrilling for aficionados and casual fans alike. Hear the Naples Philharmonic play it, plus works from Mozart and Mendelssohn, tonight through Saturday at Artis—Naples. www.thephil.org
- Grab your board and paddle and head to Bayfront on Saturday to see just how fast you are. The fourth annual Stand Up Paddleboard Luau benefits the Special Olympics and features challenges for serious paddlers, as well as men, women, kids and Special Olympians. Must register to participate. Call 370-6577.
- Tap your toes to the music and feast your eyes on the beautiful dance moves of the Emerald Isle as the Celtic Woman come to the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall for two shows on Sunday. www.bbmannpah.com
And, while you’re out and about, don’t forget to check out our Open Houses for Sunday, May 5th! See the John R. Wood Realtors Open House insert in this Sunday’s edition of the Naples Daily News!
For more information about homes for sale in Naples, Estero, Bonita Springs or Marco Island, contact a John R. Wood Agent today!