To search for luxury homes for sale in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Marco Island, Florida, click HERE.
The weekend is here in Southwest Florida! There are many wonderful events and activities this weekend! Here is your top 5 things to do in Southwest Florida this weekend courtesy of our friends at Gulfshore Life Magazine!
- The 77th annual Sanibel Shell Show kicks off today with three days of exhibits featuring the best scientific and artistic displays of shells found throughout the world. Special emphasis will be placed this year on shells found on Sanibel Island. www.sanibelcaptivashellclub.com
- Tonight through Saturday marks your final opportunity to catch the politically incorrect comedy The Altruists at Laboratory Theater in Fort Myers. The play centers on a group of do-gooders who will protest literally anything. www.laboratorytheaterflorida.com
- Immerse yourself in a lively educational experience—more than 100 historic re-enactors, craftsmen and living history presenters will take us back to a frontier past of cattle ranching, Calusa and Seminole life, Spanish conquistadors and more at the Old Florida Festival. On Saturday and Sunday at the Collier County Museum. www.oldfloridafestival.com
- Grammy-nominated bluegrass stars The Grascals play two shows Sunday, at 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m., in the Daniels Pavilion at Artis—Naples. www.artisnaples.org
- Tour the home studios of nationally known visual artists working in Naples during the 19th annual Artist Studio tour hosted by The Baker Museum Friends of Art. The two-day event starts Sunday at 1 p.m. and continues Monday at 10 a.m. www.artisnaples.org
To see the best collection of luxury homes for sale in Bonita Springs, Estero and Naples, FL, click HERE!