To search for real estate in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Marco Island, Florida, click HERE.
It’s Friday and it’s time to plan your weekend here in Southwest Florida! Here’s your Top 5 Things to Do This Weekend courtesy of Gulfshore Life!
- Perhaps not since The Who unleashed Tommy has a band with a substantial following created a rock opera. But Green Day accomplished the feat with American Idiot, which was an album, then a hit on Broadway. Now the show is coming to the Barbara B. Mann for one night—tonight. www.bbmannpah.com.
- Pablo Francisco has a knack for impressions. Be it Jackie Chan, Michael J. Fox or even Kermit the Frog, he’ll have you in stitches as he puts some of your favorite celebrities in less than celebrated situations during his four-night stand at Off the Hook Comedy Club on Marco Island starting tonight. www.offthehookcomedy.com
- See the aspiring dancers of Naples Ballet as they take on the classic Swan Lake at the Sugden Community Theatre on Saturday and Sunday at 5 p.m. www.naplesacademyofballet.com
- Take a trip back in time, and a literal trip across Pine Island Sound, for Cayo Costa Heritage Day. On Saturday, explore the island that was once a hub of commerce for the Calusa Indian tribe and early Spanish settlers with demonstrations, guided tours and more. The $35 admission fee includes a ferry ride from Pine Island, Punta Gorda, Captiva or Boca Grande, plus lunch. www.floridastateparks.org/cayocosta
- Take the whole family to Artis—Naples from noon to 4 p.m. Sunday for a free community day. Explore the museum, hear the orchestra rehearse, get your kids’ faces painted and enjoy some bilingual folk tales. Plus, the first 200 attendees get a free Artis—Naples shirt. www.artisnaples.org.
It’s also Homelook Magazine weekend! See this Sunday’s Naples Daily News for the May 19th issue of John R. Wood Realtors’ signature Open House Magazine, HomeLook®. Use this easy-to-carry and organized real estate guide to visit open houses this weekend and homes for sale in Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero FL!