To search for real estate in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Marco Island, Florida, click HERE.
John R. Wood Realtors – The Symbol of Local Knowledge.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook
TGIF! It’s time to make your weekend plans! Visit Open Houses on Sunday; get the John R. Wood Realtors’ Open House insert in this Sunday’s Naples Daily News and plan the rest of your weekend with the top 5 things to do in Southwest Florida, courtesy of Gulf Shore Life!
- Laugh out loud at Educating Rita, Florida Rep’s take on the wildly funny comedy about a hairdresser and the college professor she meets when she enrolls at a local university. Through May 5 at the Arcade Theatre in Fort Myers. www.floridarep.org
- Southwest Florida’s longest running film festival, the Fort Myers Beach Film Festival, kicks off its seventh year today through Sunday at the Beach Theater. Catch independent films from around the world, with a healthy helping of local work. www.fmbfilmfest.com
- The name might have changed but the programming is still what you expect; head to Artis—Naples tonight for the final All that Jazz performances of the year, featuring the Naples Philharmonic Jazz Orchestra playing the music of Jerome Kern. www.thephil.org
- Kick off the ArtsNaples World Festival a bit early with a look at the Latin America art exhibit opening Friday at The von Liebig Art Center. See pieces from the collection at the Patty & Jay Baker Naples Museum of Art, plus works from renowned local artists. www.naplesart.org
- One of Naples’ longest-running traditions is back as the Taste of Collier celebrates its 30th year of thanking locals for eating at area restaurants. So, head to Bayfront from noon to 4 p.m. on Sunday to sample food from more than 30 of Collier’s finest eateries. www.tasteofcollier.org
To find out more out Open Houses happening in Southwest Florida, contact a John R. Wood Realtors’ Agent today!
- Naples, Bonita Springs, Marco Island, Estero FL Real Estate