To search for luxury homes for sale in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Marco Island, Florida, click HERE.
TGIF! Time to plan your weekend! In this Sunday’s edition of the Naples Daily News, look for the 6/16 issue of HomeLook Magazine! What better way to spend Father’s Day than to take Dad to an Open House! Help him find his home in Paradise!
And, you can also take him to one of these great events happening this weekend in Southwest Florida! Here’s your top 5 things to do courtesy of Gulfshore Life Magazine…
- Explore the beautiful wild blooms of the Florida wilderness at the Orchids of the Fakahatchee lecture at 2 p.m. today at the Collier County South Regional Library. www.colliergov.net/library
- The Naples Philharmonic Jazz Orchestra finishes up their concert season with two shows of music from the great trumpet player Dizzy Gillespie. Hear A Night in Tunisia, Salt Peanuts and more of your Gillespie favorites at 6 and 8:30 p.m. today in the Daniels Pavilion at Artis-Naples. www.thephil.org
- Art gets playful at the Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center through June 28 with the exhibition Art of Playing, which features work that incorporates classic and invented toys and games. www.sbdac.com
- See some of the best photography from around the country in the third annual Camera USA National Photography exhibition, which opens at 5:30 p.m. Friday at The von Liebig Art Center. The exhibition will be on display through Aug. 23. www.naplesart.org
- The inaugural Naples Beach Paddle Fest is coming to the Naples Beach Hotel on Saturday and Sunday, bringing some of Florida’s best paddleboard racers down to show off their skills. With $1,000 in prize money for the fastest man and fastest woman in the pro divisions, expect the competitions to be fierce. www.naplesbeachpaddlefest.com
To search for homes for sale in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Marco Island, click HERE!