To search for luxury homes for sale in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Marco Island, Florida, click HERE.
What’s going on this weekend in Southwest Florida? Zombies, Zoos and Stilettos! Here’s your Top 5 Things to Do in Southwest Florida this weekend courtesy of Gulfshore Life Magazine!
- Now in its 28th year, the Oktoberfest at the German-American Social Club in Cape Coral has grown into the state’s largest Oktoberfest festival. Starting Friday, and for the next two weekends, enjoy classic German food, music and, of course, lots of beer. www.capecoraloktoberfest.com
- Dress up the kids and head to the Naples Zoo for the annual Boo at the Zoo event. From 3-7 p.m. on Saturday, kids will enjoy trick or treating, costume contests, seeing their favorite big cats “carve” pumpkins and more. www.napleszoo.com
- The undead hordes descend on Fort Myers once again for the annual Zombicon. Starting at 4 p.m. on Saturday, thousands of people, both costumed and otherwise, will head to the downtown area for the city’s biggest party of the year. www.zombicon.com
- Sprint for a cure at the fourth annual Stiletto Sprint in downtown Naples. Starting at 4 p.m. on Saturday, hundreds of racers and thousands of admirers will watch women, men and children don high heels and race to the finish line. Plus, there’s live entertainment from the Greg Miller Band, a beer garden and more. www.komenswfl.org
- Kicking off its performance season at Artis—Naples, Opera Naples presents Gian Carlo Menotti’s short paranormal opera The Medium. Directed by TheatreZone’s Mark Danni, the show plays at 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. www.artisnaples.org
A few other honorable mentions would be the Strut Your Mutt Event at Germain BMW on Saturday October 19th at 10AM. A big win for all ages and bring the pups in costume too!
Don’t forget to make time on Sunday for John R. Wood Realtors’ Open Houses! See our Open House ad in this Sunday’s Naples Daily News!
To see luxury homes for sale, click HERE!