Our REALTORS® invite you to explore sun-soaked Sanibel. Located on the serene Sanibel Island and surrounded by the cool emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Sanibel puts paradise within reach. 15 miles of beaches are yours to enjoy on the Sanibel-Captiva Islands when you're not fishing, playing golf or dining on fresh seafood. Only a few miles from Fort Myers and Cape Coral, your life on Sanibel will be filled with sand, sun, and surf. Enjoy a relaxing life near the beach with these 7 Sanibel properties currently listed by our team.
2255 West Gulf Drive, Unit 101, Sanibel, FL 33957 | Listed by Carolyn Tongyai
- A residential condominium within Casa Ybel Resort, this beautifully decorated unit offers an unbeatable investment opportunity. 827 square-feet provides plenty of space for short-term renters or single individuals and couples who need nothing more than the warm breeze and a cold drink on the shores of the Gulf. Amenities like an Olympic-size swimming pool, private beach entrance, spa, tennis court, and on-property restaurant offer resort relaxation that makes everyday feel like a permanent vacation.
2959 West Gulf Drive, Unit 301, Sanibel, FL 33957 | Listed by Lauren Thomas
- Feel on top of the world every time you enter this 2,035 square-foot penthouse unit in the Sanibel Sunset subdivision. Renovated in 2008 from floor to ceiling, you'll experience wall to wall luxury in every room. A split bedroom floor plan with trayed ceilings, grand living spaces, high-end finishes, and the finest craftsmanship will captivate you at every turn. Just outside rests an open balcony, your personal sanctuary where you can watch the dolphins play and the waves crash on the beach.
2445 West Gulf Drive, Unit D32, Sanibel, FL 33957 | Listed by Brooks Selby
- A favorite vacation destination for families, this unit in the Pointe Santo de Sanibel subdivision was recently upgraded to deliver exceptional comfort. From the bathroom to the kitchen, every room throughout this 1386 square-foot condo boasts impressive features such as Corian countertops and Ethan Allen furnishings. Situated on the third floor, unspoiled views of the beach and sunset are unrivaled. Spend hours lounging in the community pool, spa, and clubhouse or stroll the sand with direct beachfront access.
255 Periwinkle Way, Unit 7C, Sanibel, FL 33957 | Listed by Carolyn Tongyai
- Gaze at the historic Sanibel Lighthouse from the cozy screened-in lanai of this beachfront condo in Shell Island Beach Club. 966 square-feet present a cozy retreat where you can let your worries drift away with the tide. A vaulted ceiling and guest rooms offer plenty of room to relax after enjoying the many community amenities, including a hot tub, spa, tennis court, and pool. Minutes from restaurants, fishing piers, and multi-use trails!
1237 Isabel Drive, Sanibel, FL 33957 | Listed by Brooks Selby
- Become the envy of your social circle with this incredible property in Sanibel Harbours. With six bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, and 4400 square feet of space stretched across two stories, you'll marvel at every inch of exquisite detail featuring the finest craftsmanship. Equipped with advanced electronics for enhanced living, custom cabinetry, a convenient elevator, pool and spa, and 70 feet of dockage with boat lift for your deep-water yacht. Fully furnished and ready to move in!
1755 Jewel Box Drive, Sanibel, FL 3957 | Listed by Barbara Maughan
- Set sail for the life you've always dreamed of in this Sanibel Isles single-family home. Upon entering, you'll immediately notice stunning white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, gorgeous countertops, and spotless tile floors. Although the spacious great room and adjacent outdoor living space provide ample entertainment opportunities, you'll likely find yourself venturing down your private deck to the deep-water canal, which will cruise you directly to the bay in minutes. This boater's bungalow provides years of on-and off-water enjoyment.
1605 Middle Gulf Drive, Unit 121, Sanibel, FL 33957 | Listed by John Petel
- A two-bedroom two-bathroom unit housed within the Gulfside Place subdivision, this condo extends an invitation for couples to enjoy life on the beach. This furnished 1669 square-foot slice of heaven has everything you need to live easy and accommodate the occasional houseguest. Sit at the breakfast bar or relax on the lanai as you dive into a good book. Alluring amenities like a sauna, community pool, picnic area, and extra storage — not to mention beach access!
Contact us and schedule an appointment to tour these remarkable Sanibel homes for sale.