John R Wood Properties is always searching for new talent to groom as a member of its team of next-generation luxury real estate professionals. The mentor program is designed to develop talent to serve not only the company’s current customer base but also future Southwest Florida buyers and sellers. It includes classroom training; mentored “hands-on” training; and the opportunity to be positioned as one of the highly respected and productive real estate sales associates that comprise the team at the Wood firm.
A career in real estate sales offers the potential of enormous return to its successful practitioners. With 56 years of experience in developing success, John R Wood Properties has identified the criteria and traits that maximize an individual’s probability of creating a thriving business practice. The associates we are looking for have:
- 5-10 years business experience (probably not in real estate)
- a demonstrated capacity to build and cultivate their networks;
- a high level of comfort with people that translates into effective sales communication;
- a demonstrated capacity to learn new skills and practices, such as the art of real estate marketing and negotiations;
- a high degree of comfort with statistics, research tools, and technology;
- the financial capacity to sustain and market themselves while building their business.
They must be highly focused on goals, organized, disciplined, coachable, honest, have a positive attitude, and a natural empathy for customers. The Wood firm only recruits full time candidates, who have the necessary tools to work efficiently in today’s market: smart phone; laptop and/or tablet; and appropriate, insured vehicle.
If you meet those criteria and have a goal to make your mark on the Southwest Florida real estate market by providing uncompromising excellence to your customers, we invite you to apply to our program.
Send Us A Letter And Resume
Founded in 1958, John R Wood Properties is the oldest major real estate company in Southwest Florida with twelve offices covering Collier and Lee County, from Marco through Sanibel. With 2013 sales of $1.9 billion, the Wood company is one of the top 200 brokerage firms in the country. It claims a prime position as a significant player in the national and global markets through its affiliation with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World and the international Luxury Portfolio network.